Sunday, August 31, 2008

ONE DAY MORE!!


"One more day all on my own....one more day with him not caring...what a life I might have known...but he never saw me there!!" Okay, so we just saw Les Miserables last night at Wolf Trap in Virginia and now I CAN'T STOP SINGING!! I have seen Les Mis twice before and knew that I loved it, but I didn't realize how much I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! It is definitely my favorite (with Wicked being a very close second). It is a sad story, but soo beautiful too! Dan and I had lawn seats and enjoyed sitting on our blanket and listening to the amazing singers. I seriously knew every word that was sung before they sing it...I just love that music! It was a great date!

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

I love Les Miserables too. I have already seen it twice and we just got tickets to go see it in October and I am really excited!

Doulabug said...

Me too. Les Miz has the lovliest music and the saddest story, Glad you enjoyed it! I would love to see it again.

Lyndsay Detro said...

I remember singing those songs in our apartment at BYU. Do you remember the stage version that we watched many, many times? Oh, memories!! Les Mis is one that I haven't seen yet. I've seen Phantom and I'm going to see Wicked in October, but I haven't seen Les Mis. It's on my list!!!!

Roxie said...

Yeah, isn't Les Mis great? I've seen it twice myself, and would love to see it again, especially at Wolf Trap!!