Monday, May 18, 2009

I GOT SOMETHING!!!

I know I just posted that I was having the worst luck with Craigslist (which I was), but I actually got something this weekend!! I got a cool craft table for my sewing room...oh happy day!! The basement is coming along nicely and I can't wait to have my sewing room all ready! I'll post pictures of everything then.

On a different note, Dan's parents have been here since friday and the kids LOVE having them here. We've done lots of fun family things with Dan's parents and his brother's family, including a birthday party, baptism, and baby blessing. And later today, MY parents will arrive...yeah! We've got lots of company and we're loving it!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay for your luck on craigslist and for the family visits! Fun times!

Sara said...

Glad you had success!

just jen said...

i am a huge fan of craigslist...but mostly for selling. i sold my car in 3 hours a couple of years ago.

and you are a sewer(seamstress)? you are going to have to give me some lessons, i really want to learn how.

i can't wait to get to know you better, i still haven't remembered who you remind me of!

email me and i will invite you to my blog: jenespanet (at) gmail.