Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've said it once, and I'll say it again....

...I LOVE WEGMANS!!! As though you've never heard me say this before....I love Wegmans! I was just there tonight to do some late night shopping with no kids and was soo impressed with their customer service. I had three different employees help me find something and they were all so nice and friendly. The kid in the meat department knew his cuts of meat and helped me pick out a lovely roast (I think I'm starting to sound like my mom now). Everyone just stops what they're doing to help...i love it! When I went to the front there was only one line open, which was fine for me because I only waited for one person. But, the poor girl behind me with only a few things was stuck behind me with a TON of stuff. At most grocery stores this wouldn't be a problem, they would just let you wait, but not at Wegmans. The manager opened another line and checked her out...I LOVE IT! They are just so friendly there! Okay, I'll stop talking about Wegmans now...but it is the best!!!

7 comments:

GFP said...

I love wegz too! Last week I saw a guy drop a case of pop/soda and from what i saw, the "helping hands" helped pick it up and got him a new case.....I suspect he was at fault, but they still ate (or is it drank in this case?) the cost of the broken case.

Oh, and I think I heard Danny is a crack head.....that's the only explanation for his stupid looking suits.

Ken said...

Okay, now, stop braggin'.

Jenni said...

I love how much you love Wegmans!:)

Crystal said...

you're obviously a hottie lynette, everyone dropped everything to help the hot girl looking at the meat! :)

Unknown said...

I am so there with you!!! I have converted several others to the love of Wegmans....we will have to meet and have lunch sometime. :)

Sara said...

Chad would make fun of you saying that. I know because he teases me whenever I mention Wegmans. People just don't understand!

Weir Family said...

Are you sure you are on the east coast:) I still have Weis nightmares!