Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're IN!!!

Yep, we're in our new house!!! After 8 months of selling our townhouse, finding a new house, living in the apartment, putting stuff in storage, putting MORE stuff in storage, packing and unpacking, then packing and unpacking again....we are finally in our house!!! All of our stuff is in one place....NO MORE STORAGE!!! I'm excited to post pictures, but I need to wait till you can actually see the house behind all of our boxes! So, until then, I'll tell you the top 10 reasons why I love my new house (in no particular order).

1. when I'm putting stuff away I have not one, not two, but multiple options of where to put it...I love all the SPACE!!!

2. Gotta go potty? Take your pick, we've got three!

3. The kids are in their own bedrooms and loving it. They are sleeping great and I love the fact that they can't wake each other up.

4. The basement is gonna be finished and my new sewing room will be down there....YEAH!!! We're still working on all the permits/inspections, but hopefully we will be good to go soon.

5. The cute gas fireplace...so homey feeling.

6. BACKYARD!!! We have a backyard...this is definitely a first for us....now we just need to mow it!

7. The garage is already being taken over by storage stuff and stuff we don't know what to do with. I just love the fact that we have one.

8. The wall oven. It looks cute and is up where the kids can't open/play with it...awesome!

9. All the windows. We have huge windows that let in tons of light...i love it!

10. We are located SOOOO close to Wegmans....don't ask me how many times I've been there already :)

I love this house....I'll post pictures soon!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your house all decorated!! Jared said your house was really nice. Congrats on moving to the "dark side" with us! :) We will have to get together some time soon.

Jenni said...

So glad you are in your lovely spacious house!! Sounds like you have great plans for it and good luck with all the unpacking!

Wendi said...

Yeah!!! Congrats. Sounds so awesome...the space must be great. I bet the kids love it. Can't wait to see pictures!

the design boss said...

I couldn't be more happy for you unless you lived closer, then I could be happier!! The sad thing about having all the space is that it gets filled up with stuff and then before you know it you need more space! Life is never ending!! I am jealous about the whole garage thing, that is something we really wish we had! I can't wait to see it.

Tami said...

We love that you are IN!!

Sara said...

I can't wait for pictures. I'm so excited for you and totally green with Envy! :) Maybe next year we can have our own post like this.