Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Girls

Nope, I'm not talking about the things on my chest...I'm talking about the bestest (I know it's not really a word) friends a girl could ever ask for!! I've been thinking a lot about what awesome friends I have lately. I knew that moving would mean that I wouldn't see them as often and it really makes me sad...these are the coolest friends ever! But, I'm also excited about living closer to my friends down there (and making new ones too). I just wanted to thank all my ladies for all the fun "going away" parties. We had a girl's night SLEEPOVER that was hilariously fun, a cute last day for Carson in preschool party, and a super fun going away party at the park....we feel sooo loved!!! I love you ladies...you really are the bestest friends a girl could have...watch out though, you haven't seen the last of me :)