Thursday, August 27, 2009

A bit of our house





I've posted some pictures of our house, but not too many. I keep thinking that I still have more to do and I want to wait until it's done to take pictures. Well, I finally realized that that may never happen, so I should show you some pictures of what I do have done...well, basically done. Is anything with a house ever REALLY done! I don't know if we'll ever be done with all our projects! Anywho, here are a few pictures of our family room and kitchen. We could use something above the couch and we already have curtains for the windows but haven't put them up yet. Any ideas what to put above the couch?

12 comments:

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Your house is beautiful! I have those same stainless steel canisters on my kitchen counter! Good luck with all the house projects - our to-do list is huge for our house too.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Looks great! Have you seen all of those cute vinyl cutouts you can buy for your walls? Beyond the words, I love the big trees and other stuff I've seen recently. I don't think it's that expensive either!

A.Pandina said...

oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel as though you posted this just for me! I love it and wish it were mine...b/c it's clean!

Yeah, the wall words are great. Kohls has some and sometimes their on sale.

Nancy said...

Your new home inside and out looks very nice and so clean! How do you do it with little children living there, too!!!

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! :)

Above the couch - you could put a huge family picture - or do a bunch of different sized frames with misc. family pics, or vinyl words like your other friends suggested...the possibilites are endless!

Jolynn said...

Cute house. Thanks for sharing.

Jolynn said...

P.S. I do want to come and visit.

GFP said...

Above the couch....hang a fly rod!

Ken said...

How 'bout a big framed picture of a mountain lion!

Kristen said...

So, I'm stalking you. I found your blog off of Jen's. Cute house! I love the colors. So clean. Good luck finding pictures/things to put above your couch. I think that's the hardest thing to do-decorate walls.

gwyn said...

So fun to see your house, Lynette! It is lovely. And I really dig the green paint! I feel like my house is one big project, so I haven't posted a ton of pics either, but you are inspiring me. Your new tree looks great, too!