Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids!

I've been wanting to vent and write about how crazy my kids have been lately, but today they totally redeemed themselves and have been soo good!! I guess that's what parenting is all about. We went to the county Fair on Wednesday and although it started out fun, it ended up....well, not so fun. Dan and I were both done and so were the kids...we were all a mess!! But, after a few great conversations with friends, I feel much better and ready to be an awesome mom!! I'm ready to tackle the job of being a "good" mom...you know what I mean...good mom that has fun with her kids, good mom that disciplines her kids well...you know! Being a good mom is NOT all fun and games and it's definitely not easy! But, I'm preaching to the choir...you ladies all know that! So, back to my cute kids. They have been super cute today. Carson has been sweet and asking some big questions lately. Like "how do babies get OUT of the mommies tummies?" or "How do I get to Heaven to visit Jesus?". Brynlee is talking up a storm! My favorite words to hear her say right now are "Car-SIN!", "watermlalalalalin", and "gwapes". Here's a cute video of her.


HAPPY PARENTING!!!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Amen sister!! Only my kids were pills later in the day today. But I am with you all the way.

We were at the fair on Wednesday as well. Too bad we didn't cross paths. My kids loved it. Luckily we were in one of the buildings when the monsoon hit. Dollar day is definitely the day to go!!

A.Pandina said...

Ahh, I love that video. Bryn is adorable. I know they've given you a hard time recently...they'll get back to their normal, sweet selves soon. At any rate, take it as a hint and get a babysitter for the night. :)

just jen said...

you KNOW you're preaching to the choir if you are talking to me...seriously!

Ken said...

My kid is perfect.

Just sayin'....

Jolynn said...

Cute video!