Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lady Who?


Is it wrong if your 2 year old daughter totally recognizes and loves Lady GaGa??  Not to mention her older brother and parents loving the crazy singer too?  Tonight while driving in the car the song Poker Face came on the radio.  Before the singing even began Brynlee started yelling "Lady GaGa, Lady GaGa"!  Dan and I looked at each other in disbelief.  We had NEVER heard her say that before and she was right on...even before the singing began!  I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed...I'm going with proud. 
That's my girl!

5 comments:

GFP said...

Find peace and comfort in the fact that my kids see Taco Bell, and even before age 3 start saying "Taco Bell! Taco Bell!" yeah, i'm corrupting them....from the inside out!

A.Pandina said...

Oh, cute! They learn from their parents...if you listen to her so will they. But, also keep in mind the age on innocence...it'll be cute until she wants to dress like her!

Sher said...

Against my will, I like her darn music too! some of her lyrics aren't words I'd like my lil' one to learn or understand. But her music is so catchy! I like her voice too!

Robyn said...

Is it bad if my 7-year-old said, "bluffin' with my muffin?" I'm pretty certain she doesn't know the Lady GaGa context and it did sould pretty funny coming from her!

Elise said...

Dallin was singing "Bad Romance" the other day. No radio on or anything. It freaked me out!

And Lily loooooves Ke$ha. I don't know which is worse--that or Lady Gaga.