Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love this ward

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my Laurel Ward Peeps (hey ladies!), but I don't think I could have moved to a better ward after leaving a ward I loved soo much.  We've been here for a year now and I have some real friends...awesome friends...friends that stay up talking till midnight friends....friends that call me every day on the phone (Hi Jen!)  And I. Love. It.  I love living close enough to still visit my old Murrland friends and am totally looking forward to our girl's weekend trip this fall.  But, I'm so glad that I have real friends where I'm at now.  And we've been partying a lot lately!  Last night I hosted a baby shower for my friend, Melanni.  It was fun to plan a little shower and have all the ladies over.  Here are a few pictures from the shower:
And not only do I have awesome friends at church, I also have the most awesome neighbor ever!  I couldn't have picked a better neighbor if I tried!  I look forward to hanging out with her while the kids play, which we do almost every day!  And our kids play great together (except for when Carson is being a stinker).  I am sooo lucky to have the coolest neighbor and an awesome friend that lives right next door. 

Life is good.

5 comments:

Ro said...

yay, i'm so glad you have such a great ward. it sure makes a huge difference!! and your booth at the festival was way too cute!!

Brooke said...

And guess what? We love that YOU moved into the ward! I'm sorry that I am always leaving your house in the middle of the night. Here's to a million more wild and crazy years to come!

Mary said...

That is so great Lynette!

GFP said...

well, at least my ward has the truth, even if the girls (can i say girls here without getting someones panties in a bunch? because according to the HR paperwork I signed the other day, actually according the HR female herself, "girl" is offensive to some chicks) suck.

A.Pandina said...

all i have to say is...jealous. lucky and miss you.