Sunday, September 19, 2010

Picture Overload!

I never seem to be able to pick one or two pictures for my posts.  Instead I pick 10 or 15...I just can't narrow it down!  This post is no different.  While my parents were in town a couple weeks ago, my dad took a bunch of pictures of the kiddos.  Here are some of my favorite ones...thanks dad!  It sure is nice having a photographer dad to take cute pictures of my kids! 
(Oh, and I might have slipped one in of my parents enjoying the lazy river at a little water park we all went to.  We had so much fun!)

5 comments:

Roxie said...

Those are so cute, Lynette! I love them. Too bad Jake was a little stinker about taking pictures while your Dad was here. He does not come anywhere close to posing as cutely as Brynlee does!!

Moonsahra said...

I must say, it never ceases to amaze me how much our dad's look alike, especially now that they are older. Such fun pictures of everyone! It's really great to be able to see your kids as they grow up even though I never get to see them in person.

Wendi said...

I am of the opinion that you can NEVER have too many pictures!! And every one on your posts are awesome!! Bryn is gorgeous:)

Ange said...

I'm the same. I can't ever narrow it down. But then I remind myself that I am the author of my blog, so I can do what I want! Ha! Fun that your parents were in town.

Janet said...

Great pictures! I LOVED them!