Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hair

One reason I love my baby girl is because she has HAIR!!  I'm not the best at doing hair (especially my own), but I do love trying new things with Brynlee's hair.  I have been asked several times how I get her to let me do her hair and my simple answer is...she has no choice!!!  I have been putting bows in her hair since the day she was born and I have no intention of stopping until she can do it herself!  When she was younger I would sit her in the bathroom sink and she would look at herself in the mirror and play with daddy's toothbrush (shhh, don't tell Dan!).  It was not always easy to get her to cooperate, but I persisted and now she does pretty good.  So, there is one superficial reason why I am thankful for my little girl...her hair!

Here is our latest "do"...this is the first time I've actually french braided her hair!


2 comments:

Roxie said...

I always wanted a little girl so that I could do her hair up cute. What fun!

Janet said...

You did a terrific job on those french braids! And it was your first time too!