Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday afternoon photoshoot

I wanted to get some pictures of these socks, so I took the kids outside for a little photo shoot. The kids were being so cute, I couldn't help but take tons of pictures!  Oh, and I can't seem to narrow any down for this blog either...so here they all are!










 Check out their twin cheesy smiles!
 That's better...now that's a real smile Carson!

 See?  They DO love each other...so sweet!





 And of course the kids wanted to take some pictures too...so we "posed" for them!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Lynette, your kids are too cute! Brynlee is going to be a heart breaker. She better not break Truman's heart. Oh wait, she already did. :)

Ange said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful kids! I just still can't get over how cute and how much your little girl looks like you.

Chris Fullmer said...

Sooo adorable! I am dying to get my girls into socks just like Brynlee's. You've always got her styling. Wish you could pick out my clothes each day too! -Fenna

Nettie! said...

So cute! My boys have the same sweater as Carson. Did you get it at Kohls?

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I want Brynlee's entire outfit for myself. Even the socks! She is definitely a beautiful little girl.

ckcclan said...

Your kids are so cute! Great pictures. I love Brylee's freckles!! They are so stinkin' adorable.

Roxie said...

I can see why you couldn't narrow it down! What cuteness!

Sher said...

such adorable kiddos! Brynlee looks like you so much!

Doulabug said...

Lynette, your blog is just the best! I am challenged. How do you get your pictures so BIG, and how do you make a list that shows when your friends last posted??

Janet said...

Great pictures, Lynette! Your cute Brynlee looks so much like you in some of them!