Thursday, December 9, 2010

BUNCO!

I was invited to join a girl's Bunco group a few months back and it has been a blast!!!  It's really just a fun reason to get together every month and eat yummy food and talk (while playing bunco and hopefully winning prizes).  This month was my turn to host.  I'm not very fancy, but I tried my best to make it festive.  I made wrapping paper placemats and wrapped the silverware with ribbon and a jingle bell...festive and cheap!


  I made a ham and 7-layer jello and the other ladies brought scrumptious side dishes....the food was soooo good!

 We also did a cookie exchange at the end..yum!!  Thanks for the great night ladies!!


Brynlee just couldn't resist our treats!


5 comments:

Jolynn said...

What a fun idea! Your table settings looks great and very festive.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I loved your wrapping paper place mats! So creative! I'm loving my soap I won!

Ange said...

Very clever wrapping paper placemats. I like them.

Brooke said...

You're a wonderful hostess! Great job, Lynette!

GFP said...

Bryn is stealing my MM's. Darn kids!