Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rockin' Out at the Museum of Natural History

Dan's work goes all out for their annual Holiday Party.  Last year it was at the Air & Space museum and this year it was at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.  We were partying among the giant elephant in the Rotunda and dining with the giant jellyfish and whale in the ocean life exhibit.  It's fun to go to fancy places, but the fancy food is a little too fancy for my simple taste buds.  It was a fun night though and I love dressing up every once in a while to go on a fancy date with my hubby. 

Here's a not so great picture of us in front of the elephant. 

1 comment:

GFP said...

That's definitely pretty sweet, but not as cool as the cheep pen I got from my company in 2008, or the flashlight I got in JUNE 2010 because they forgot about us in 2009. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath for a free turkey this year.