Monday, January 31, 2011

Do my babies look alike?

It seems like everyone always wonders who a baby looks like.  When the first baby comes along, you wonder if it looks like the mom or the dad.  We were always told that Carson was a good mix of the two of us.  When the second baby comes along, you wonder if it looks like the first baby?  Brynlee didn't look exactly like Carson, but similar enough to be siblings.  She was after all a girl and was never caught without a headband on!  So, who does the third baby look like...you tell me!!!

Carson




Brynlee





Lincoln
 




Here are each of them coming home from the hospital

And here are each of them getting their first bath. (You can tell our camera has gotten better over the years!)

6 comments:

A.Pandina said...

I can't answer your question...but I do love the flash back of pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Ken said...

Lincoln looks a little different than Carson and Brynlee. I'd say he's got his own look at this point.

Melanni said...

He looks like a Loveridge, but I agree that he has his own unique look. He is super cute!

Sher said...

that's so great you took the same picture of each of them! love that! Some pics of Lincoln look like Brynlee, but who knows, after a couple months he may look like Carson! Congrats!

Lyndsay Detro said...

I'd say he has his own look. But if I had to pick I'd say he looks more like Carson then Brynlee. But without a doubt he is darling!!

Crystal said...

I think he looks like his favorite Aunt Crystal! LOL...he's just a cutie. You can tell they are related, that's for sure.