Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

I tell my kids that they are spoiled rotten, but truthfully it is ME who is!!  Last night my awesome coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower at work.  When I got to work and went into the break room there was a party waiting for me...complete with pizza, cake, and presents!!  What a fun surprise!

On my way home from work that night, I was overwhelmed with all of my blessings.  I realized that I have almost three kids and I've had SIX baby showers.  I've had 2 showers for each baby...one from friends at church and one at work.  Do I not have the coolest friend ever?!!  I really am spoiled rotten.  It made me think of all my blessings....including cute kids and the world's best husband!!  And there are so many more! 

Oh, and did I mention only 8 more days till I have a baby!

5 comments:

A.Pandina said...

the reason you have awesome friends is b/c you ARE one. You may not be able to see how much people are drawn to you. Enjoy your last week without a newborn :) and remember to take it easy...miss you.

Robyn said...

i'm still hoping you only have three more days to go! a 1-11-11 birthday would be so great (and easy to remember)!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer family said...

Your kids are sooo cute! Can't wait to see the new baby! Hope all goes well. It's great to see that your family is doing well. ;o)

Woods said...

Yay tomorrow is the big day!!!! I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see him in that darling hat you made not to mention you sporting that crazy cute diaper bag!!