Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Baby Lincoln

Jen came over a few days ago to take some pictures of Lincoln.  He was exactly one week old.  She had great ideas of just how to pose Lincoln so he looked so sweet.  She sent me this picture yesterday...isn't it perfect?  I can't wait to see more! 


We've loved having my parents here this week.  They have been playing non-stop with my kiddos, which has been such a big help!  My dad has also taken lots of pictures of the kids.  I'll post those soon.  Here are a few things we've learned about our little Lincoln since he joined our family a week ago.

-He hates diaper changes.  But, who wouldn't...it's COLD!!

-His cord thingie fell off today, so now we can give him his first real bath.

-He has a little newborn rash that just won't go away....hopefully soon!

-He LOVES to be held. 

-He does not like to lay flat.  Not on the floor or in his bed. 

-He doesn't like to sleep in his bed, but will sleep perfectly well in your arms.

-He can go several hours in between feedings.

-He has two older siblings that love to hold him and kiss him.

-He is SUPER CUTE and loves to cuddle with mom....and she loves it too!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

You nailed it on the super cute part. He's a keeper! I can't wait to hold him again. :)

A.Pandina said...

awesome, just awesome! I know your busy...but keep the pictures coming.

Crystal said...

I can't wait to meet him. He's SO ADORABLE! I love him.

Roxie said...

That's a gorgeous picture, Lynette!