Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's amazing what a couple days can do...

....it can make a cute baby even cuter!  I swear Lincoln is getting cuter by the minute!  The first picture I stole from Jen, she took it when she came to visit us in the hospital.

 Lincoln's baby acne is already looking better.  Oh, and did you see that cute little cleft chin...where did he get that from??


....it can make one tired mama into an even MORE TIRED mama!  Lincoln didn't give me much sleep in the hospital, but I'm hoping that will change in the next little while.


....it can make a super big belly turn into an only mildly big belly...that will hopefully transform into a six-pack soon.


....it can make a family of 4 turn into a family of 5.


....it can turn Brynlee into a big sister and Carson into a big brother x 2!



....it can make us all happy to have a healthy little boy join our family.  We love you Lincoln!



ps.  the cute little hat in the last pictures is one that I made for him.  It's slightly too big on him, but isn't he stinkin' cute!?

6 comments:

A.Pandina said...

so happy for you. good luck with the 6pack. lol :)

Lyndsay Detro said...

He is stinkin' cute and I was actually looking at the hat thinking it was darling and wondering if you made it. I really like it!!

Woods said...

he is so perfect! Congrats again!!

Angie said...

So exciting!! Lincoln's so cute!! And to think labor began at bunko! Or was it the conversation that set you into labor....?

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I love his sweet little chin! They change so fast when they are brand new. I hope he lets you get some sleep soon!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful family of 5!