Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool



Today was Carson's first day of Preschool! 5 of us moms from church are doing a little preschool co-op thingie. I think this is really going to be a great opportunity for all of us. The kids get a little learning time in and structure to their days, while us moms get a break and time with just the younger kids we have. Since there are 5 of us, we only have to teach once every 5 weeks...I think I can handle that! When I picked up Carson, he was so happy and said he had a great time at "school". And to celebrate the first day of preschool, Mary and I might have taken the kids to Chic-fil-A for some nuggets, talking, and playing on the playplace :) I'm looking forward to more preschool days!


4 comments:

Mary said...

We are totally excited about preschool with you guys (for however long you are here of course!)

The Pugs said...

Yea for Carson! He's getting to be such a big boy!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait until next year when Turner will be doing something similar- not sure what yet but probably the same type of thing.

Sara said...

There are a bunch of ladies in my neighborhood doing this but I kept missing the planning meetings. I'm sure Mason would have loved it. Oh well, next year. I'm sure Carson will love it.