Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm almost ready!!!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I think I'm almost ready for Christmas! Besides the fact that I've been listening to Christmas music for months now, and that Carson has already sat on Santa's lap at the mall, but I think I'm just about ready with all the gifts for the kids too! We don't go crazy with the gifting, but we do a decent job. I have several smallish things for Carson and one big thing (a VSmile thingie that was handed down to us). I'm also making some small gifts for the kiddos. Here is a little preview to what Brynlee's Christmas will be like this year....I think the dolly will go great with the toy stroller Santa is bringing her. Who said Christmas colors HAVE to be red and green...maybe sometimes they should be pink and zebra!









3 comments:

Mary said...

The doll turned out great! I may just have to make one for Lindsey. Great job! (I'm glad the thread for the eyes worked out!)

the design boss said...

You never stop amazing me! How do you do it! Very cute!

Sara said...

Sooooo cute!