Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SYTYCD!!!!!!!!!


We went to the So You Think You Can Dance show last night and it was freakin' AWESOME!!!! I was pretty dedicated to watching it this past season and definitely had some favorite dances....can I say BRIEFCASE?? They did all my favorites and more I had forgotten about! Each of them did a little solo dance too and Gev's was amazing! It was such an AWESOME show...really....AWESOME!!!!! The girls we were sitting next to were hilarious too! They were around our age, but were so into it, they were cracking us up! When the very last dance started, one of them jumped up and climbed over our knees to get out to the aisle and "let loose"...she was dancing...singing...going CRAZY! We were dying laughing...as were her friends. The only problem I have with going to fun shows like this is that afterwards I just can't contain myself...I WANT TO BE A DANCER!!! I really think about me up there dancing...or at least taking a hip hop class! I always dream big, ever since I thought I would be a singer after seeing a Milli Vanilli concert. And I looked up law schools after watching "Legally Blonde". What can I say? I just love this stuff....I think I'm going to go busta move now!

13 comments:

GFP said...

"ever since I thought I would be a singer after seeing a Milli Vanilla concert"

I hate to tell you this, but......never mind, I don't want to spoil the special memories.

Debbie said...

lol!!! i can totally agree with everything you are saying. i saw sytycd last year and when i hear songs come on from that season i start busting a move, my husband just laughs. it makes you really think "i can do that". glad you had a good time!

Jolynn said...

I can just picture it now- you dancing on the next season. I would watch!

Ken said...

You saw Milli Vanilli in concert??? Good grief.

Sara said...

That is so fun! And the ladies sitting by you sound hilarious.

Jenni said...

Oh ho ho!!! I was there too!!! It was AMAZING as you say and I totally screamed my guts out everytime Mark was on stage - I love that freaky dancer!!:) Wish I would have had the foresight to arrange to meet you during the intermission - it would have been fun to see you again! So glad you had a great time (but really how couldn't you!:))!!!

Unknown said...

Oh i am so jealous!!!! I wanted to go sooooooo bad!!! I am the same way you are--every week watching the show I would tell jared "I wish I could dance like that". Then I would try to dance the dances. But I am glad you had a lot of fun.

Wendi said...

Hey Lynette,

I was there,too!! Screamed like a teenager. I loved them all...such awesome dancing!!Check out the pics on my blog...it was so fun! My third year in a row..

the design boss said...

We got to find a dance floor LYNETTE!! I am so glad that you got to go, had a great time and got entertained all the way around!

Spencer family said...

How fun! That is so cool that you got to go. How did you get tickets?
Are you guys coming out for the holidays? If so will you let me know when. We would sure love to get together with you guys. taylorspencer_@msn.com

A.Pandina said...

Not all of you knew Lynette growing up so let me just say that Milli Vanilli is just the half of it!! lol - seriously though, you and Dan do some of the coolest stuff! I'm jealous.

Mary said...

I love it! You are so funny! I guess we really do need to find a hip-hop class to take!

Sam and Heidi said...

i am so jealous--you have no idea how jealous i am. Briefcase? Oh yes. Why don't I remember that you saw Milli Vanilli? Because I saw them too--when I was 14, I think.
heidi