Monday, November 13, 2006

Crazy Crafters!




My friend Tami and I did our first craft show together this weekend and it was sooo much fun! We sold mostly baby items, but had some other things as well. Our big thing were the carseat blankets. They are really cool b/c you lay them in the carseat, then pull the buckle and straps through holes in the blanket, then you can strap the baby in and cover him all up. It's pretty neat. We also had some fun other things, like onsies with ties on them, handbags, booties, aprons, cowboy bibs...it was a blast! I must admit, i was a little scared that we wouldn't sell anything and so I kept telling myself that it would be okay if we didn't, but....we did!!! We actually sold over $100 of stuff and people seamed really impressed with our stuff. It sure makes you feel good about yourself! So, Tami and I want to try our luck at another craft fair...do you see a business evolving...hmmmm. Actually the name of our company is "LovePug Creations". It is both of our last names put together...LOVEridge and PUGmire, pretty cute huh (thanks to Tami). So, we had a great first craft fair together. It was a fun day and our sweet husbands were nice enough to watch the boys and come visit us at the craft fair...thanks guys! Watch out craft world...here we come!

4 comments:

wendy said...

What cute things! Good job selling your wares!

My sister Mary sent me over.

Anonymous said...

Lynette, Wendy who commented above is my sister. She's the one who made the sherriff bib you patterned yours after. They turned out very cute!

Jenni said...

Super Cute!!!Its fun to see your blog after talking about it at card club. Love the kids aprons!

Jenni said...

forgot to say - I added you to my blog roll! :)