Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Story-Time at the Library!

This morning Carson and I went to "babies in bloom" at our local library. It's basically storytime for children under 2, so they have fun things like stories, songs, dancing, bubbles, etc. The first time we went, I wasn't sure if Carson would like it or be entertained enough...but he loved it! Everytime we go, he sits in my lap and listens to the stories and songs. It's such a nice break from his usual crazy self. Today was extra fun because my friends Tami and Mary were there with their kids, it's always nice to have friends around. After storytime, Tami and I went to the quilt shop to pick up our monthly "buck a block". I love quilt shops, but Carson makes it awfully difficult to look at anything. He was all over the store, pulling down bolts of fabric, throwing fat quarters all over, etc. He was absolutely out of control! Yesterday was a pretty blah day b/c Carson was being so difficult to handle. I tell you, ever since he learned to walk, he has gotten quite the attitude and thinks he can do whatever he wants. If anyone knows any good disciplining techniques, I would love to hear them!!! This little one year old is driving me nuts! But, at the same time, he has never been cuter. He loves to say his animal sounds and wrestle with his dad. He even folds his arms when it's time to pray, it's really cute. So, I guess we'll keep him.

No comments: