Friday, March 16, 2007

4THINGS and FLASHBACK FRIDAY!

(Here I am with one of the patients in Guatemala)

I got tagged by my friend, Debbie, so here is my list of four things. I will use this as my flashback friday, since some of these things are in the past :)


A) four jobs i have had in my life:
1. cashier at Fay's drug store
2. worked in the Nursing lab at BYU
3. ER nurse at GWU hospital in DC
4. Nurse at Georgetown, sedating people.


B) four movies i could watch over and over (I actually RARELY will watch a movie more than once, if once at all):
1. Never been Kissed
2. Legally Blonde
3. The Grinch who stole Christmas (the cartoon)
4. Bring it On! (thanks Leslie)


C) four places i have lived:
1. rochester, ny
2. provo, ut
3. Alexandria, VA
4. Laurel, MD


D) four television shows i watch:
1. ER
2. American Idol
3. CSI (the original Las Vegas one only)
4. sometimes Super Nanny or Wife Swap


E) four places i have gone on vacation:
1. Las Vegas ( I love the Bellagio waters)
2. California
3. Guatemala (for nursing school)
4. Florida


F) four websites i visit almost daily:
1. all my blogging friends
2. yahoo (to check my email)
3. yahoo (to check the weather)
4. lds.org (to plan lessons and check the calendar)


G) four of my favorite foods:
1. smoothies, pina coladas (virgin of course), any frozen drink...yumm!
2. ALL candy
3. Cheeseburgers (wow, it sure doesn't look like I eat very well)
4. tuna sandwich (I don't know if this is my favorite, but I sure do like it lately)


H) four places i would rather be right now:
1. hanging out with my hubby
2. Wegmans
3. hanging out with family or friends
4. sitting at my kitchen table, sewing.


I) four people who i tag:
1. anyone
2. who
3. wants
4. to


hit copy and paste, delete my answers and type in yours. i want to know 4 things about your lives!

4 comments:

Leslie Green said...

L: Your 4th movie should be Bring It On...how many times did you make Dan watch it?? :)

Lynette said...

oh....you're totally right...I did watch that one multiple times. Man, you know me better than I know myself! I'll go change it now...thanks!

Anonymous said...

I guess I posted a comment for the Josh concert and for 4 things all in the Josh concert spot - woops.

Jenni said...

Fun lists Lynette!! I'm going to try these soon - I love lists!! :)