Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fun pictures of Carson

Carson is so much fun lately! He is so interactive and talks ALL the time. Some of his favorite words to say are "fish", "show?", "water", "danny" for candy, and many more. One of my favorite words he says is "funny". He says it slowly with a low voice, it sounds so funny. Whenever he thinks he's doing something funny, he'll say it...it's really cute. Here are just a few recent pictures.



Before our walk today with his cute hat on.
After our walk...HAT HAIR!!
More hat hair.
A picture my dad took. Notice the jelly bean in his hand, that was a bribe.
Watching a show in his recliner.
Daddy's hat....so cute!
Go BYU!
Playing with daddy...funny pom-pom head.
Another picture my dad took.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

What an adorable little guy you have!! I especially love that hat hair!! :)

janeen said...

I love the pom pom picture and the BYU outfit, of course!

Mary said...

He is so cute - what a personality!

A.Pandina said...

I love all the pictures, they really do speak a million words! He is adorable, can't wait to see him in June!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Don't you love walks?

Rochelle Oleson said...

Cute snap shots. I like your compision on pic #1 and the last pic. can I run them through photo shop and post them for your to see?

Wish I could visit ya soon. Your Parents are coming the end of April to my Parents house. I hope I get a chance to see them before they leave.

Keep checking my post at least once a week will try to post at leat that many times a week.

Love to hear from you soon CUZ!

A.Pandina said...

I was just looking at Carson's pictures again, also at your slide show...he is wearing a smile in all those pictures. You are very blessed to have such a happy child!