Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gotta Luv Josh!


Last night Dan and I went with our friends, the Kellers, to see Josh Groban. It was so much fun!!! We had dinner first and then went to see the concert. This is the second time Dan and I have seen him, we saw him the first time on our one year anniversary. He was very entertaining and very funny too! The concert was great and he sang most of my favorite songs. Dan and I really enjoy going to concerts together, but it happens less and less these days. It was a great night!


While we were at the concert my friends Robyn and Nick watched Carson. They SPOILED him. They took him to 5 guys burgers for dinner, then to her mom's house, to CVS, to Cold Stone creamery, and to Walmart! He was spoiled rotten with his own food, own cup of ice cream, and toys..etc! I was a little worried how he would be with them taking him away from his house, but he did great. I was so happy. Thank you Robyn and Nick...you guys are the best!

5 comments:

The Pugs said...

I'm glad that you had such a great time, and that Carson was A-OK. Date nights are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

I wish he would come here and do a concert. I would love to see/hear him in person.

I am glad Carson did so well too. It makes leaving him the next time even easier.

janeen said...

My parents just saw Josh Groban in concert the other night. My dad said it was a really good concert.

Jenni said...

Josh has such a beautiful voice - I'll bet that was a great concert!! So neat for you guys... and I'm so glad Carson was okay being babysat - but who wouldn't be okay with some Cold Stone Ice Cream!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember Fay's drugstore - do they still have those back east? I don't think they've ever been here? I miss Wegmans - do they have those where you live?

I'm glad you got to go to the concert, that sounds fun. The great babysitting experience is a plus, too!

Kristine - my friend's going to see Josh Groben in Las Vegas, so he is coming...