Monday, April 9, 2007

EASTER!

Rolling in cinnamon-sugar
Putting 'em in the pan
OOhh, I found one!
Mommy and Carson
Jellybeans on the piano...awesome!
So happy!!

Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend. The first few pictures are from before Easter when we had Carson help us make monkey bread. It was the perfect little kid cooking activity. You take biscuit dough and roll it into small balls, dip them in melted butter, then roll them in cinnamon sugar, then throw them in a bundt pan and cook it...yum!!! Carson was having a great time rolling them in the cinnamon sugar and then squishing them in his hand before placing them in the pan. I don't know why, but he felt he had to smush them first. At least he was having fun, and it doesn't really matter if their smushed or not. It was a fun activity!

We had a great Easter sunday also. After Carson's nap we woke him up with his little basket of candy. He was soo excited and kept saying "danny!", which mean's candy. Then we took him downstairs for a jelly bean hunt. It wasn't really a hunt since they were very obvious, but I think he loved the idea of "danny" just laying around all over the room. He was very cute finding the jelly beans. We also had a lovely dinner with ham and funeral potatoes...yumm!!! Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Mendy said...

Glad your Easter was great. Can't help but notice Carson's adorable apron!

A.Pandina said...

Such cute pictures, glad to hear you had a good Easter. I love that Carson helped make the monkey bread, very cute! I wish you had pictures of him eating it, too.

Jenni said...

I love the jelly bean hunt - how cute!! And that monkey bread sounds YUM-O!! Glad you guys had a good Easter!! :)

The Pugs said...

I'm impressed! I still haven't tried to have Kyle help me cook. It is hard for me to fathom the mess... You must be a stronger mom than me!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! How old is Carson now?

Lynette said...

Carson will be two on June 7th...I can't believe I'll have a 2 year old!

Unknown said...

Monkey bread is one of my favorites and the kids LOVE to help too. Love the Easter pictures.