Tuesday, April 24, 2007

El-phant


As you know already, Carson has really started to talk. He is repeating and saying all sorts of new things. He especially LOVES to read books and point out all the pictures he recognizes. He also especially loves books about animals. One day last week, he decided that he really liked elephants and wanted to keep reading about them and pointing at pictures of them while he said "el-phant". He would also try to make elephant sounds while he waved his arm around like a trunk, it was really cute. A few times, while he was obsessed with elephants, when we would change his diaper, he would point to his "thing" and say "el-phant". Dan and I couldn't stop laughing when he would do this. I don't know what he was thinking, but it was hilarious! Kids come up with some funny stuff!

9 comments:

Nettie! said...

LOL! Boys are so funny. Never a dull day with them around!!

Jenni said...

Hee Hee!! That was a funny one!! Boys...:)

Mendy said...

Okay, this is the cutest story about my new little friend, Carson. Seriously, he is adorable, Lynette; I love his newfound love of el-phants and trunks of all shapes and sizes!

ckcclan said...

That's hilarious!

A.Pandina said...

Carson makes me laugh! I have to say the way he pointed at his "thing" caught me off guard. Laughed right out loud, I did.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! I laughed really hard.

Unknown said...

That is really funny!!!! Carson is so cute. I love all the cute things he is saying. :)

Crystal said...

I'm pretty sure that Dan was thinking "That's my boy." You have an observant little guy there Lynette, watch out for him! lol

when do you find out about the new baby?...

janeen said...

Boys will be boys! That is too cute. I swear boys are 10 times as funny as girls, they come up with the craziest things.