Friday, May 25, 2007

Flashback friday!

Tomorrow we leave for Rochester, NY...yeah! I'm very excited! We're going for the wedding of one of my bestest friends, Jill. We've known each other since junior high and have done a lot together. We took dance together, played in the school band together, sang in choirs together, etc. We have remained friends even after high school. I don't think we'll every not be friends. Even if it's been a while since we have talked to each other, when we finally do, it's great! I'm so happy for her and her fiance, Carlos. They are great together and will for sure have a fun and happy life together. Congratulations Jillers, I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Jill and Sue (one of my other closest friends from growing up)
Jill and me in front of a giant bear

Jill and me at the dance studio, Classic Touch


Jill sitting at her desk in High School



4 comments:

Nettie! said...

I remember Jill! What a sweetie!! Is Sue the one that got baptized?! Classic Touch! Oh the memories!!! (note to self - good idea for a Flashback pic - me and Lynette at C.T.!!)

Mendy said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time in NY. Don't you love spending time with old friends and laughing about all your old stories?

Rochelle Oleson said...

How fun to still be in contact with your friend. I am still in contact with my friend from Jr high. It is really fun to keep in touch for so many years and being able to do that in a long distance relation ship.

Jenni said...

I hope you are having/had a fab time in NY!! Congrats to your friend! :)