Thursday, May 10, 2007

Main St. Festival....


....Here we come! Tami and I are getting everything ready for our debut at Laurel's Main Street Festival. I haven't been to this event yet (I've worked the last 2 years during it), but supposedly it is a big event where they close off Main Street and fill it with vendors, food, music, etc. They say that thousands and thousands of people attend it. We are super excited to see how we do selling our craft items, mostly baby stuff....hopefully our stuff will be a hit! If you're in the area and looking for something to do this Saturday, stop by the festival and come say "hi"!
Here's our little sign for our "company"

6 comments:

Mendy said...

That sign is adorable! I hope I can stop by. Each Saturday seems busier than the last--Mason's baseball games each week don't help that! Anyway, good luck! I bet you'll make tons!

Crystal said...

good luck with your festival! how fun! i wish i lived closer so i could be part of it too!

janeen said...

Good luck, I wish I could come check out all your cute creations.

Nettie! said...

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great. You are so talented!

Jenni said...

I hope I see you there!!! :) Your sign is adorable!!!

Debbie said...

good luck this weekend!