Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fun weekend...


















Yesterday was Main St. Festival. Tami, Scott, and Kyle (their son that's the same age as Carson) came up Friday so Tami and I could get everything prepared for the festival. We had a fun day, but didn't actually hit he sack till about 1am. We then woke up bright and early Saturday morning, 5:30am, so we could get everything in the car and go to to Main St. to set up our booth. Amy (one of the young women at church) was SSOOO nice enough to come over at 6am, so we could have our husbands come help us with the set up. We got everything set up and we were pretty happy with the results, we thought our booth looked pretty cute! At 9am, there was a fun parade and then after that the street opened up to thousands of people. The festival was really large and it was really fun to see all the vendors and different things going on. Tami and I had a lot of fun and we ended up doing pretty well too!
Today has been a nice Mother's day. Dan got me some lovely flowers and earrings and also made me a yummy dinner...thanks Dan! We also went on a long walk; that was nice too. I am especially grateful for my awesome mother...you're the best mom!! Happy Mother's day!

12 comments:

janeen said...

You are so talented! All your creations look so nice. I wish I had a little bit of your talent, maybe in the next life!

Jenni said...

How fun it was to see you guys!!! All your stuff looked great!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Your stuff looks so good. You should open your own little store-online.
Do you make quiet books? I have been trying to find a good pattern for one.

Rochelle Oleson said...

how fun! Do you do out of state custom orders? I'd love to have some booties and that scripture purse/case thing. (the one with the wooden handles and the flower) Love your stuff Lynnette. You should open a online store. At least one through eBay. I know of a few gals that do it through eBay and make some good money from that. Just that thought. Wish I could have come last weekend to see your stuff. I have to say I love that reversible little girls apron so cute. Again so talented!

Nettie! said...

WOW! Can I ask when you busy mother's sew all of these LovePug Creations??!!??!! I've never seen a little baby and kid's stuff craft booth with such a quantity of things! Everything's gorgeous! Great job!!!!

Crystal said...

Lynette I want one of those cute little bags too! I love those. you do cute work! congrats on the festival going well!

A.Pandina said...

Very cool, Lynette! I am surprised at how much inventory you had. Great job!

A.Pandina said...

HEY! I opened Carson's picture and read his hat, where did he get a "Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers" hat? That is what Nick does, of course Nick isn't a part of the union. I was very surprised to see that!

Mary said...

It was fun seeing your booth displaying all your wares. The baby shoes I bought are great - but you were right, made for a baby with chubby feet. Would you mind showing me how to take those in?

I love the pictures, what fun!

Mendy said...

I'm glad you guys had a successful day. I am sorry I wasn't able to make it to Main Street.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

cute stuff lynette:)