Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Isn't she pretty!


Here's a little picture from my ultrasound today. I had to get another one done because they couldn't see everything last time. I was fine (okay, I was happy) with that because it meant I could get a second opinion on whether or not it's really a girl. I guess after having a boy, I just didn't know if I should trust it. Today the baby wasn't cooperating at first, but then later when the doctor came in, he could definitely see that the baby is a girl! I saw it too and he definitely had me convinced...there were NO extra little boy parts. I was very happy! I'm very excited to be a mom of both a little boy and a baby girl. We are so blessed!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so excited for you guys, still! Baby girls are so much fun! If you don't mind pre-enjoyed clothes when you're here next week I'll have to pull out some of Brooke's baby things to pass on! Some of it i still can't part with because i'm a dork! but i do want to share! I can't wait for you to get here!

Jenni said...

Neat-O Lynette - that is a great ultra-sound pic!! It's fun to have both genders in the fam - the balance of power will be equal for you guys!! :)

Nettie! said...

What a joy to have a healthy beautiful baby in your womb! I'm glad you were able to get a second ultrasound!! I'm so excited for you to add another Loveridge to the family!!!

janeen said...

I know what you mean when you say it's hard to believe that you are actually are having girl since you already have a boy. I felt that way with Kaitlin and for some reason I second guess it sometimes with this baby as well.

~ Amy said...

That is a great photo! Congrats on the little pink bow in the fam!

Rochelle Oleson said...

Congratulations! How fun a baby girl. It is fun to have both. Looking forward to seeing her. Carson will be a good older brother for her. Any names yet?

A.Pandina said...

Great profile! We are so excited and can't wait to meet "Little Lynette".