Saturday, November 17, 2007

Alice in Wonderland!

Last night we went to a high school play for one of my young women at church (and one of Dan's seminary students). It was Alice in Wonderland and we brought the whole family. We weren't too sure how Carson would do, but he actually did really well. He watched the first half and the second half he watched too, but was a little more noisy and wanted to keep talking and pointing out the different people on stage. I was happily surprised at how well he did. Brynlee did well too and only fussed a little near the end. It was fun to see a high school play.




On a different note, I'm getting super excited to go up to NY to my parents house for Thanksgiving. We have gone up there every year since we've been married and it's been great! It will be nice to have a little vacation. Hopefully the kids do well in the car and while we are there. Carson has had a few really, REALLY good melt downs lately, so hopefully he won't be doing that while we're up there. He also has been super cute lately too. I had some friends over thursday night for card-swap and he was such a little ladies man. He wanted to show the "girls" everything, it was really cute. He always wants to be the center of attention...silly guy. Brynlee has also been pretty good lately. She has slept better this week and has had a 6 hour stretch of sleeping most of the nights this week. I can handle that, I just need to get her to go to sleep earlier now. She is getting so big too and has been awake more during the day. I'm still awaiting some cute smiles though! Here are some pictures...





5 comments:

A.Pandina said...

Hey, can't wait to see you next weekend! Let's email so we can get together, maybe we can meet at Wegmans?!?!

Sara said...

Don't you just "love" meltdowns? You kids are so cute though!

Jenni said...

I hope you have a great time in NY!! Your little guy certainly is a ladies man!! I loved it when he showed us all his motorcycle jacket!!:) Oh, and that was an adorable video!

The Pugs said...

I'm so happy for you that you get to see your parents. Have fun!

Unknown said...

All the pictures are great - Carson is so cute and Brynlee is so gorgeous!!!

Can I tell you something honestly? Hearing your voice on the video was so weird. Not only has it been forever but it also makes me think I might be the only Rochester girl who's lost her accent!!! I don't know - maybe Debbie has conformed to the western accent like me?! Anyways, it makes me happy and sad at the same time to hear you talk! :) :(