Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just stuff

I'm happy to say that Brynlee slept much better last night. After I wrote my last email, I noticed she was congested, so maybe that was the problem. Last night though, she slept from about 11pm (it's still really hard to get her to GO to sleep at night) until 4:15am, and then went right back to sleep and is still sleeping now. Now, that I can totally do...let's see if she can keep that up. I don't mean to complain so much, she is actually a great baby during the day and is getting so big. We've had a few smiles here and there, but I can't wait for when she smiles all the time. She really is a pretty little girl, if I do say so myself :)

************************************************
On Monday we had an actual Family Home Evening. Our activity was decorating sugar cookies. It was a lot of fun and Carson loved it. Although, for some reason he didn't really want to EAT the cookie...weird! I, on the other hand, ate about 3 that night and 4 more in the morning for breakfast. I may not have eaten a lot when I was pregnant, but I sure am making up for it now!!

************************************************

This past Saturday Tami and I did a craft fair in VA. It was our most successful one yet! I even sold a quilt that I had made that very week...I haven't had any quilts for sale before. I had Bryn with me the whole day and she did great! She was our perfect little mascot as she modeled the headbands and carseat blanket for us. One lady actually thought she was a real doll! Brynlee was sleeping peacefully, but maybe that lady needed to put her glasses on. It was funny. I really enjoy doing the craft fairs. Of course I love to sew the stuff we sell, but it is so much fun to just sit and chat with Tami. We have another one this Saturday at Hammond Elementary School in Laurel (8110 Alladin Dr., Laurel, MD 20723)....feel free to stop by if you're in the area!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun FHE!! Love sugar cookies, but I will have to wait until my "thing" pops out. No fat for me!!!! Just the thought of sugar cookies is making my mouth water. It was fun seeing you this weekend and I am glad you have a successful craft fair. You guys have a lot of cute stuff! Good Luck with the next one.

Mendy said...

Glad to hear that Brynlee had a better night. I didn't have any great words of wisdom for your last post, sorry.

Congrats on selling a quilt! It looks beautiful. I keep meaning to order those cowboy burp cloths for my sister-in-law who is having a baby in Jan. She is a real western gal. I know she'll love those. You and Tami are just so talented.

The Pugs said...

I'm not sure about putting my picture up...but I guess I'll forgive you!

I am SO happy for you that Bryn slept better for you. We'll hope she keeps that up!

See you on Friday!

Jenni said...

Good luck this Sat! I'm so glad that Brynlee slept better for ya - hope she keeps it up!

gwyn said...

Congrats on the extra sleep! I wish I had some great advice, but all I can say is that I know how it feels and can totally empathize. Hopefully it'll just get better as she figures at her clock. At least she's adorable!
Your quilt, by the way, was gorgeous. did you sell it? Was it a good fair? You guys had a ton of great stuff.

Sara said...

That looks like such a fun craft fair! I'm glad you had fun and good success.

Glad Brynlee's sleeping a bit better.