Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Bryn is 8 months!!!



She just keeps growing! Here are some fun facts about Brynlee:


*She is a very happy baby who loves attention from anyone willing to give it to her. This is very exciting news since the first few months was the opposite.


*She LOVES her big brother. By far, he can make her laugh the most! He loves to play and talk with her when they first wake up. I can hear them upstairs laughing together...it's so cute!


*She sits up very well and is very close to crawling. She tries so hard, but just doesn't get the forward motion yet.
*She is very drooly, but no teeth yet!

*She takes 3 naps during the day and sleeps 12h at night.

*She is getting more and more light brown hair.

*She can now eat itty bitty finger foods.

*We just moved her up to a big girl car seat.

*She loves to be tickled; especially on the neck and inner thighs.

*She wears size 12m-18m clothes!

Bryn, you are such an awesome addition to our little family!! I love you baby girl!


************************************************
On Saturday, Tami and I had another craft fair for our All The Trend business. This one was a outdoor street festival with TONS of vendors and food and LOTS of people. It was a lot of work (Thanks to the hubbies and Amy!), a lot of fun, and our best show yet!!!

Our website should be up and running pretty soon and we look forward to that. Here are a few pictures of our booth:




11 comments:

Janet said...

(Janet said)
Yay for 8 months of life, Bryn! You're not just cute, you also bring your family so much joy. Congratulations!

Lynette, your booth looks great. I'm so impressed. You're not only talented, you're also very well-organized because you manage to do all that with 2 kids!

Mary said...

Brynlee is so cute - I could just squeeze her cheeks! The booth looks awesome! You guys do such a great job making and displaying all of your wares!

gwyn said...

Brynlee is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is, trying to crawl and everything. And I always love seeing your craft stuff - you guys do such a great job! Everything is so cute. I'd love a link to website once it's up and running.

the design boss said...

Bryn is so darn cute, her smiles and those eyes, adorable!

I will forever be so very impressed with you and tami, the talent and creativity that runs through your veins is something to be jealous of.

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness, Brynlee is so cute!! Wow and all your crafty stuff is so amazing!! So glad your show went so well!!

Weir Family said...

Brynlee is so cute , i can't believe how fast they grow!
Let me know when you get the site up I think I want 1 of everything!( I'm being serious)

Sara said...

Wow that is a lot of stuff you guys made! Can't wait to see your website.

And Brynlee is so adorable. Love her smiley face!

A.Pandina said...

She is a beautiful little girl, is she always so happy? I love the carseat, too...nice.

Glad to hear your expanding the business, everything looks great.

Sam and Heidi said...

Lynette--you're incredible. You have a darling little girl and you are a woman who has it together.

It makes me question what things I've accomplished lately. Hmmm . . .
Heidi

Wendi said...

Man....I could just eat up that little girl...so so so cute!!!

Very impressive work..you are very talented. When do you find time?

Ken said...

Wow, Brynlee is growing up fast! Starting to look like a little girl.

I got some good comments on the tie onesie you gave to Jake. Seems to be a winner!