Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Top Ten Reason's Why I Love My Mother!! (in no particular order)

10.) She taught me to be independent.


9.) She is always supportive.


8.) She gave me my sewing machine!


7.) She is hilarious!


6.) She is faithful.


5.) She is fun to walk around the mall with (we did that a lot when I was a teenager)


4.) She is selfless.


3.) She is kind and loving.


2.) She is fun!!!


1.) She loves me!!!!!

My mom is the greatest!!! She is so much fun and I wish I lived next door to her...we would walk the mall every day! I love you mom...happy mother's day!



I had a great mother's day today! Dan let me sleep in a little longer than he did and he even made me breakfast while I did so. We had a nice day at church. Carson was cute and Bryn was great all three hours. She crashed on the way home and slept a few more hours once we got home...sweet! While she was sleeping, Dan made shish-kabobs for dinner on the grill. It was raining, but he still grilled them and they were delicious! He also gave me the book "Mistaken Identity", which is the real life story of two girls in a car accident who's identity's were switched. I've already started reading it and it's really sad and interesting. These real life survival type stories are definitely my favorite thing to read...so fascinating! After dinner I had some fun time playing with the kiddos and Dan. I love my kids and I love being a mom...I just wish there was an instruction manual that came with each kid :) But, I couldn't be happier, I have an awesome family! It was a great mother's day! Thanks!!

Dan and the kabobs

Boys in the rain

My cute Carson

My sweet Bryn

Our fancy schmancy new stroller!

We just got this and have only used it twice since the weather has been all rainy, but we absolutely LOVE it!!! I can't wait to get out and get walking!!

9 comments:

Rochelle Oleson said...

Great pictures. Beautiful image of your mom. Nice blog entry. Happy mothers day to you as well. Hey I would love that stoller.

A.Pandina said...

Happy Mother's day, sweetie! Your kids are great because you are their mother. And you are fantastic because of your mother...she is a great lady. I love her too! BTW, I wish you lived next door to her too.

~ Amy said...

I really like your stroller! Can I borrow your book when you're done? Right up my alley. Glad you had a great day!

Sher said...

that stroller is quite awesome! i love that pic of your mom and you as a baby. soooo sweet.

Elise said...

I LOVE that picture of you with your mom. And all of your reasons for loving her are true (I've never walked around the mall with her, but I cam attest that she's hilarious!) Cute pictures of rainy grilling, too. Your family is adorable.

the design boss said...

Happy Mother's Day to you my friend!! You are a fabulous Mother, with adorable kids! I wish I lived next door to my mom too....Maybe one day, in heaven!!

Jenni said...

Oh that picture of you with your mom is precious! Happy happy mothers day a bit late! I loved the picture of your boys grilling in the rain - what dedication!!:)

Tiffany said...

What an awesome mother's day. You deserve it!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I'm quite jealous of the new stroller. I'd like a cute one like yours.