Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a sweetheart!

Tonight we went to a park for a BBQ with the youth from church. Carson immediately found some of his little friends and went off to the baseball diamond to play in the dirt. He was there for quite a while happily playing. Then we saw him coming back to where we were all eating. He was running and we could see that he had something in his hands. When he came up to me he had the sweetest smile on his face and handed me 4 white dandelions and said..."these are for you mommy!" .....how sweet! I don't know where he learned that from, but it was soo cute!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh how sweet - he even brought you a whole little bouquet of them!! My kids usually bring me one, and Nina always gives it to me then demands it back!:) Sounds like Carson will be a charmer!:)

GFP said...

I taught him that!

the design boss said...

What a sweet boy!!