Sunday, February 8, 2009

Carson's First Primary Talk!

Carson gave his very first talk in Primary today. He wasn't nervous at all and he did a fabulous job. Of course I whispered everything in his ear, but he did a great job speaking loudly b/c there was no microphone! He did great saying the whole talk nice and loud and holding up the couple pictures we had. I must admit, I was a very proud mama!! He was so happy and proud of himself after giving the talk, it was so cute! I think I'm going to be one of "those" moms that is so stinkin' proud of everything my little man does, is that so wrong?

5 comments:

Crystal said...

that's our job is to be so proud of them like that! i still have all of the talks McKee has given in primary and Seth has done one too. I'm going to keep them for them. :) I'm right with you on that train! Go Carson. Good job!

Bonnie said...

How cute! Aren't Primary talks the best?

Jolynn said...

There is nothing wrong with being a proud mom. I feel like an awful mom because I have missed all of McKinley's talks, prayers, and scriptures. I am always teaching YW at that time. Those darn YW!

Nettie! said...

Way to go Carson (and mom for helping!)

I think it's NORMAL to be very proud of everything good those little cutie pies of yours do!

Roxie said...

Great job Carson! That's awesome. I would be just as proud too!