Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're not going to be Homeless!!

I was getting worried for a minute there! We close on our house next friday and want to move on monday and have no place to go...well, until now. We are pretty much a go for an apartment near our house (it's official after they do the credit check, etc). So, we may not have found a house yet, but at least we won't be homeless. This process has been a pain in the butt! We got totally screwed by another apartment, so we went to this other one. It's not really a big deal, just got me all annoyed and had to go put the smack-down on that apartment complex before going to get this one. But, i think we're all good now. Now enter the emotions. Okay, I had NO idea how sad I would be to leave this house. I love this house! I keep thinking of how weird it will be to not be in my home. But, I'm still hopeful that our new house is just around the corner (although we do have a 3 month lease at our apartment, so we've got time). Okay, enough of the house saga, are you sick of it like I am???

3 comments:

Sara said...

So glad you found something. Good luck with the continuing house hunt!

Tiffany said...

I am actually not sick of the saga- I have been clicking on your blog first if you have an update just to see how it is all going! I hope you find your dream house and that you end up in a neighbor hood and ward that need your talents.

Janet said...

I'm not sick of the saga either. In fact, I clicked on your blog to find out the rest of the story. I was hoping you were going to announce that you had found your dream house. At least you won't be out on the streets! Good luck with the move and the house search.