Monday, February 23, 2009

Our APARTMENT!





Here are some pictures of our cute new place....new place for now :) We've got about half of our stuff in storage and the other half at our apartment. Of the stuff we have here, I've only unpacked stuff that i for sure will be using. So, don't ask me for anything, because there is a good chance I won't know where it is!


And on a totally different note, here is my new favorite song (click on the top clip): http://www.shrekthemusical.com/videos.html
I don't know why I think it's so funny, but I do...maybe b/c my kids think it's hilarious too!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

That is a cute place! it looks like there is a lot of room in the living room for the kids to play.

Roxie said...

That's actually pretty nice for an apartment! It looks pretty big!

Ken said...

I miss your old place...

A.Pandina said...

Wow, apartments are different where you live...anything affordable here looks like the slums. Very cute, yet I hope you find a real home soon.

Elise said...

I know it isn't what you want right now, but--man--that's a great apartment!

Jules said...

it is beautiful!