Wednesday, March 11, 2009

just some pictures

Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks. We've enjoyed a big(ish) snow storm last week, then a few days later had weather in the 70's...gotta love Maryland!

Brynlee in the snow, when she fell down her face was hitting the snow!

Carson loved the snow...he even went sledding with a friend!

Two kids reading for a warm bath after playing in the cold snow.


Warm soup and a giant homemade sandwich on a cold day...yum!


Flying a kite with daddy....the kite is in the upper right corner of the picture.


Bryn's crazy spike hair...watch out Carson, she might poke your eye out!


Bryn's favorite things: her binky and her blankie





And here's a video of Brynlee on the baby bouncy seat...she thought it was so fun! Please excuse her crazy hair!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you all are having fun. I love that giant homemade sandwich:)

Jenni said...

Wow, great sandwich! Playing in the snow days are so much fun! Brynlee has some amazing balance on that bouncy seat!

Mary said...

I love all those pictures and the video is so funny - such cute kids you have! We should have come for dinner that night, that sandwich is amazing!

Sara said...

Oh that's a lot of snow! Yuck! For some reason Mason freaks out when I do that to Katie's hair. He starts crying and everything. He's so weird sometimes :).

Ken said...

Brynlee looks like some sort of a crazed Banshee in the picture of them getting ready for their bath.

Look at that wild woman hair!!

Janet said...

I'm hungry as I write this, so that soup and sandwich picture is driving me crazy!

A.Pandina said...

Bryns hands look like thry are ready to fall off...don't you have mittens for that girl? I see what you mean, our girls look VERY similar, Samantha holds her pacifier upsidedown too. (and loves her blanky)

Doulabug said...

I can't believe how red those little hands are!!! But playing in the snow is way too fun to not do it!

Jolynn said...

I love the pictures of your apartment. It reminds me of my old- home sweet home. I miss you guys!