Friday, March 27, 2009

The last couple weeks...

.....in PICTURES!!! This tiger costume that Gma Loveridge made gets TONS of use...even by Brynlee!


Handsome Carson ready for church


Ready to go!


My two favorite boys!!!


Carson wears this costume so much, I think I call him "brother tiger" more than his actually name!


They had fun pushing each other around in the doll stroller

And Carson's turn!


Are strawberries suppose to be this big???

It was practically the size of an apple!


I LOVE DADDY!!!


Asia and Brynlee getting into trouble....that's Debi's makeup!


Carson LOVES to make cookies with me....why is he shirtless, I don't know.


Checkin' out the stingrays at the aquarium


SO HAPPY!!


Scary fish!!


This is soo much fun!!!


Mommy and Brynlee!

And here's a cute video of Bryn

5 comments:

Nettie! said...

Cute pictures and video! Is it just me or does Carson look just like Dan and Brynlee looks just like you?!?!

Hannah Ramos said...

Jaime and I took Christian to the Aquarium in Baltimore on Saturday the 21st...Maybe we were there the same day? SO FUN!

Elise said...

Okay, honestly, when did Bryn get so big? She was a baby and then suddenly she's this girl. No warning! She just grew up! I can't believe it.

Sara said...

Ok, that makeup picture made me laugh.

Weir Family said...

They are too cute!!! Are kids funny, maybe it's a boy thing to not always have all your clothes on?!