Friday, July 30, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake

Jen dragged invited me to Georgetown Cupcake a few days ago.  It is a fancy schmancy cupcake shop in DC that has it's own tv show!  Though I've never seen the show, we jumped on the chance for an adventure and a yummy cupcake.  The line was out the door the whole time and the cupcakes were displayed all pretty on silver platters.  It was a fun adventure and the cupcakes were yummy!
The kiddos loved their cupcakes
Look how cute Logan is licking his hot pink cupcake
Jen and I really wanted a nice cold drink...it was sooo hot!

ps. arent' these pictures Jen took great??  Thanks for letting me steal them, Jen!

2 comments:

just jen said...

this post looks vaguely familiar...;)

oureternalfamily said...

But was it worth it??? LOL They look super yummy. The show is OK. I watch it because it is local, I like Duff better :D Hey I noticed your baby ticker! Congrats! Looks like we did it again being pregnant together and due with in a week of each other. LOL