Saturday, July 24, 2010

So you noticed...

I've had that little Baby Ticker over on my sidebar for a little while now.  I guess since it's not April Fool's day, it must be true!  Yep...I'm 14 weeks pregnant!!!  We are super excited!  I'm one of those lucky ladies that doesn't get sick when she's pregnant (I know, please don't hate me!), but I do get SUPER tired!  I mean, unable to function tired.  If you don't believe me, check out my crafty blog...yeah, pretty pathetic, huh?  I've had just enough energy to take care of the kids and other than that, I'm pretty much useless.  The kids and I have still been doing lots of fun things this summer, but the house work has been lacking...oh well.  I think I'm starting to get my energy back, so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things before this little baby joins the family.  Oh, that is expected to be January 21st.  I can't wait to find out if this little someone is a boy or a girl.  What do you think?

13 comments:

Jenni said...

CONGRATS!! That's wonderful!! Best wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy!!

Lindsey and Josh said...

Congratulations Lynette! That is so exciting:)I am jealous that you don't get sick when your prego! I wish I had that luck. I am happy for you though:)

Kristine said...

I always check your blog through my google reader so I never saw the little baby ticker.

Congratulations. When do you find out what you are having? I am going to guess a boy. I hope you get your energy back soon. But at least you have a great excuse to not do housework.

Lyndsay Detro said...

Congrats!! That is SO exciting!!

A.Pandina said...

Hmmm, my prediction would be a girl. Everything about girls just seem to wipe the snot out of people.

And congratulations - I am just so happy that your family gets to grow and share all the love you have.

Mary said...

I think girl too, but a little brother for Carson would be rather adorable!

Moonsahra said...

I'm kind of leaning toward it being a girl, too. Congratulations!

Elise said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Jolynn said...

Congratulations! Pregnancy is an energy killer. I hope it goes by fast for you!

GFP said...

sister....i have plenty, and could have spared a few and you could have avoided the pregnancy!

Janet said...

That's happy news! I'm going to guess that you are having a boy. Elise copied you to have a boy and then a girl. So now I'll guess that you will copy her and have #3 be a boy.

Interesting fact: Your Grandpa Simmons came from a family of 9 kids. It alternated girl, boy, girl, boy all the way down to #9! (Even his own family went boy, girl, boy, girl.)

Doulabug said...

Hey great news! My guess is a that this baby will be a nice little boy. Happy for you!

Ro said...

congrats lynette!!! i'm kinda behind on my blog reading, but better late than never!! we are so excited for you!!! can't wait to meet your new little person!