Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Public Apology

Why am I so mean?  

Dan is in Utah.  Having fun.  Seeing family.  Hanging out with friends. Eating yummy food.  Enjoying NO humidity.  Not having to put kids to sleep. 

And well, me?  I'm totally jealous!  

And mean.  

Every time he calls me, I'm mean.  I make him feel guilty.  I tell him I'm tired of cleaning and having kids scream at me.  
Oh, and did I mention it was MY idea that he goes on this trip?  Yeah, nice of me huh?

And I'm mean when he calls.  I suck. 

So, here it is.  A public apology to Dan.  You deserve a fun trip.  I'm sorry I'm complaining and making you feel bad about having fun without me.  Have fun!  Don't get eating by a bear while you're camping.  Pick me up some cinnamon bears.  Enjoy your trip.  I'm sorry I've been mean.  I'll be better!  Tell your family and friends I said hello.  I love you!

8 comments:

A.Pandina said...

It's those darn pregnancy hormones to blame...congratulations BTW...but it's still nice to offer a public apology.

AND do post about this new baby, i'm sure all your readers (not just me) want to hear all about it. Love and miss you :)

A.Pandina said...

Well, now where'd that baby ticker go? I didn't spill the beans, it was right there on the right side of your blog...hmmm...where did that thing go?

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting! Way to announce it :) I hope that all goes well with this pregnancy.

just jen said...

um, why are you SO MEAN?

stop it, just write pity party blog posts (like me) and then your friends will make you feel better.

and dan never has to know.

you are awesome.

please hang out with me, and stop me from eating at panda express and having high school dreams.

amen.

GFP said...

I think he deserves another trip when he gets home....it's only fair!

Wendi said...

A new baby coming? So fun!!! You have to do a post on here or facebook with all the details!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

come hang out with me...i do the same thing to jared...i think everytime i will be different, but the kids really test my limits!!!

Marsha said...

What???? You are pregnant? Congratulations!