Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006!


What a fun day we had! Carson woke up a little late and he was still pretty tired, so we snuggled with him in bed for a little while before we went down stairs to start our Christmas fun. Dan and I had previously set up his tent/tunnels stuff, so when we did eventually go downstairs, Carson was so excited to see the tunnels and start playing in the tent. We then started opening gifts. We got all sorts of fun stuff. Dan got some clothes, a few books, money, and lots more stuff. I got some shirts, games, a watch, quilting magazine subscription, blowdryer, hot glue gun, gift card to Joanns, and even more stuff too!! And Carson totally made out...he got stuffed animals, a musical pad thingie, a little alphabet stereo, an alphabet fridge toy, lots of books, clothes, and even more stuff!!! Carson did enjoy unwrapping the gifts, but everytime he saw what it was he wanted to play with it for a while and not open the next one. We were very, very appreciative of all the fun things people gave to us and how generous everyone was. I hope we didn't get too carried away in all the presents. Later in the afternoon we went to our friends house for lunch. It was so yummy, we had ham and turkey and all sorts of other things. I was soo full! I had to work at 5pm, but Dan and Carson came to visit and stayed for a while. It was a slow night and so it was fun to just talk with friends for a while. This was a very fun Christmas. Even with Carson puking a few times (did I forget to mention that part?). I hope that we don't forget the real meaning of Christmas and that I can teach Carson the real importance of this holiday. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas also! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carson puked? I bet your wonderful husband cleaned it all up. :)