Friday, December 1, 2006

Ya gotta love boys!

Well, I don't have a girl, so I don't know how they are, but boys are crazy!!! Fun...but crazy! Carson was soo cute yesterday and so good while I dragged him straight out of his crib in the morning to visit people ALL morning. I was so happy that he was behaving so well. He's a good kid, but some days are definitely better than others. Yesterday he was fun and laughing all day...and getting into things. So, while I was on the phone with my sister, I noticed Carson out on the deck (we let him play out there when the weather's nice). I could just see his feet sticking out horizontal to the ground. So, I went out to see exactly what he was doing. I found him laying on this giant storage container that we have. The thing is, is that a few weeks ago when he was "dancing" on this same container, the lid crumbled right under his little body and so he fell through. It was pretty funny, b/c he was standing IN the container with the rest of the lid all around him. So, now he is laying on the container sticking his little hands down the old hole and playing with the 5 inches of rain water in the bottom. Well, I didn't want him doing this and making a mess, so I go to pick him up and right as I'm about too, the ENTIRE lid of the container crumbles and he falls belly/face first into the 5 inches of water....AAAHHHHH!!! I quickly scooped him out and he was just crying and looking at his completely soaked body. You just gotta love boys!

Then later that night, we were getting Carson ready for bed and we always feed his fish before bedtime. Ever since we got the fish, Carson loves to feed them himself. He is actually really good and takes a little pinch of the flakes and puts it in the tank, closes the lid, then puts the lid back on the food. It's really cute, a little messy, but really cute. Well, last night was a little different. I held out the can of fish food to him as usual, he grabbed a big pinch, and then he.....ATE IT!!!! I was totally grossed out! I hope fish flakes isn't deadly to toddlers! Carson brushed his teeth twice that night....oh, you gotta love boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He ate it!! Blech! What a funny kid!

Jenni said...

Eeauwww.....that is pretty gross...just the way fish food smell - it probably has some good vitamins though! :) IMHO boys are just, well, grosser!!

Ken said...

That's my boy!