Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Taco Bell Crunchwrap!

Last night I really wanted a Taco Bell Crunchwrap. So, Dan and I decided to make one. I'm not the biggest Taco Bell fan, but I really do like their crunchwraps. So, we took a flour tortilla, warmed it up in the microwave, then smeared cheese whiz on it, then put taco meat, then put a round tostada shell, then some shredded cheese, some sour cream, lettuce, and Taco Bell sauces (from previous visits). Then we had to put a little piece of flour tortilla on top (b/c our tortillas weren't big enough to go all the way over the top) and started folding the flour tortilla up over the sides. Once it was folded, we put it on the George Foreman grill to cook. They turned out sooo good!!! All the stuff inside was warm and yummmy! This will go on my list of new favorite meals, along with my copy version of McDonald's Snack Wrap...yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds delicious. we will have to try and make them too.

super cute crafts too. you are so talented.

kristine

Ruth said...

I'm not sure I would ever feel that ambitious. Perhaps now that I live in rural PA I will have to make my own fast food. I'll try this one out on my own since I do also love the crunchwrap and have no taco bell in the area.