Monday, July 30, 2007

7 Random things...

I got tagged by Malinda, so here goes....

1. When I was younger I pierced my own ears and shaved part of my head (I really was NOT a rebellious kid...really.)

2. I lived in the same bedroom from birth till I moved away to college.

3. I have a fear of hitting a deer while driving.

4. I never had braces.

5. I was in the Mormon Youth Choir with my sister for a short while during college.

6. I always hated it when my sister would clean my room for me when we were younger (she was always clean and I was not)...she made me look so bad b/c I was too lazy to do it.

7. I left for college the day I graduated from high school...and I still missed the first week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when you had the shaved head. it was the bottom of your hair, right? i can't believe you pierced your own ears...ouch!

Anonymous said...

Do you still have a pile of junk on your bed when you sleep?

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Crystal said...

mike told me about your shaved head! i was pretty surprised! we need to see if we can find some pictures of that! :)

how are you and penelope feeling? (the boys like the name penelope for a girl!)

Lynette said...

No, I do NOT have a pile of junk on my bed...how rude! "Penelope" is doing just fine, although she's not so sure of her name :)

A.Pandina said...

Actually I do remember your bedroom closet, how you ever found anything in there is amazing! I don't know that Dan would share a bed with you if there was a lot of junk on it. By-the-way, how did you ever get a good nights sleep in that pile? lol

Lynette said...

okay, i didn't expect all you people to remember how messy i was...i promise i'm much better now. I'm not a clean freak, but i'm much better. And really, i don't remember piles of junk on my bed...just on the floor. And I wasn't lazy, I just had better things to do:) okay, enough sticking up for myself :)

Debbie said...

i love blogging because there are always new things i am learning about you rochester girls.

and happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Brothers remember everything, there was junk on your bed. 4th wedding anniversary, but only 3rd anniversary of there being room for Dan in the bed!

Lynette said...

I knew it...i just knew anonymous was YOU....there wasn't junk, i'm still standing up for myself. it was just all over the floor!!

Nettie! said...

Lynette there has to be something about you that's not "the best" - so there it is. Who cares? We live and we learn and we become better and I'm sure you have. (Now that you mention it, I do remember all of those things, but not as much as how good of a friend you were to me and everyone...)