Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wisconsin!

Gwen and Carson with cute hair bows! Don't look Dan!


We are in Wisconsin!!! We had a uneventful trip out yesterday, thank goodness. I still don't know how Mary flew to UT with TWO kids by herself!!! Carson was great on the plane and we're happy to be here with my sister and her family. Travelling by yourself with a toddler sure is exhausting!





We're enjoying WI so far. Carson and his cousin Gwen get along well and they've been having fun playing together. I've enjoyed some good time talking with my sister also. We sure have been busy though. Her sweet baby is pretty exhausting and takes a lot of energy to care for. I think it's been helpful for her to have another person around to help with the baby or the older kids. My mom comes on Saturday and that we'll be nice to have her here as well. We have a few fun things planned, but we're basically just here to enjoy each other's company.





Dan is still doing well in Egypt. He has lots of fun pictures to show and lots of fun stories and souvenirs to talk about. I'm excited for him to show and tell me everything in person!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun on your trip! i am glad carson did well on the plane. we are flying for the first time with our kids in august and i am super nervous. tell your sister hello for me. someday soon i will send her an email...
-jill

Jenni said...

I am soon to board a plane with my 3, but thank heavens the hubby will be there - couldn't imagine it alone!! Glad you and Carson are having fun with family! :)

A.Pandina said...

Sounds like fun. I am happy that you "original Simmons ladies" get to spend time together. Have fun and before you know it, Dan will be back from Egypt.

Anonymous said...

Go Brewers! Go Packers! Bring me some cheese!

Brian
PAE

Mary said...

That picture is hilarious!